Monday, February 2, 2015

A letter to...

To my dear bike,


As I get ready to get on this hog and prepare to ride.

Just let me feel your presence with me riding side by side. Let me feel the wind blowing across our face.

Don't let me fail to see and smell the nature around me as I ride from place to place.

Please do keep me safe from harm and let the other drivers see me as I ride by, and every once in awhile even though I'm a biker let them say, "Hi".

Keep me alert and always watching for others.

And I am going to tell you this, when my time on earth is up and it's time for me to take that ride in the sky, just give me a chance to tell everyone I love them and don't forget me when I die.

Thank You for letting me be a biker and doing what I loved the best, for the many miles I traveled, places I got to go and see before I finally came to rest.

Regards,
Sum Jiawei Edwin

No comments: